26 June 2018

June 2018 Card Class - Delightfully Detailed Laser-Cut Specialty Paper


My class this month is highlighting the absolutely gorgeous Delightfully Detailed Laser-cut Specialty Paper in the 2018-19 Annual Catalogue.

I wanted to show that the paper can be used for male or female cards.  My inspiration came from Jenny Hall (www.jennyhalldesign.com), Jenny Hayward (www.astampingjourney.wordpress.com) and a card I made at one of Chloe Evans (www.chloscraftcloset.blogspot.com) card classes way back in 2013.




This is what you'll need to make these cards.

Faceted Dots
[146910]
$10.50
Glue Dots
[103683]
$8.00

If you don't have everything you need to make these cards, and you live anywhere in Australia, I'd be glad to help you.  Just click on the link below the image to take you directly to that item in my store, or use this link to order anything from my online shop.

Of course, you can always email me if you have any questions, or would rather not shop online.

Thanks for visiting.  Bye for now.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Goldys Hooked on Stampin
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig