28 January 2018

Lots of Happy Card Kit - 2018 Occasions Catalogue

Hello again,

I hope you all have had a chance to look at the fabulous new products available in the 2018 Occasions Catalogue that started on 3rd January 2018.

One of my favourites is the Lots of Happy Card Kit.   This kit has everything you need to make 20 cards - 4 each of 5 designs - stamps, ink, clear block, Stampin' Dimensionals, watercolour pencils, embellishments, printed card bases and co-ordinating envelopes.  It comes in a great gift box.  All this for $61.  What a bargain! You will only need your favourite adhesive to complete them.  I used Tear & Tape, Glue Dots and Mini Stampin' Dimensionals for the small flowers on the Thank You card.

I have just completed one set of the cards.  I used the watercolour pencils provided in the kit for this one, but will use the Stampin' Blends for the next set.  I used the wrong size card base when making the lots and lots card, but not to worry.  I can use the small piece intended for that card for something else.  A touch of Wink of Stella adds some highlights to the flowers.


Do you love colouring but are new to cardmaking?  Not problem, I think this kit is an ideal way to start your cardmaking and stamping journey.

If you purchase this set before 31st March 2018, you will only need to spend another $A30 (the other items I used total $34.50) to choose a FREE product from our Sale-A-Bration catalogue.

Click on the links below the photo to take you directly items.  If you'd like to view the catalogues, use these links -  Occasions Catalogue and Sale-A-Bration Catalogue.

Product List
Glue Dots
[103683]
$8.00

If you have any questions, you're welcome to email me.

Bye for now.
Robyn



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Goldys Hooked on Stampin
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig