19 December 2017

December 2017 Card Class

My last cardmaking class for 2017 was held on Friday 15th.  My regular ladies were treated to making some decorations...a cracker, a snowflake tree decoration and a small box.

I used some retired Designer Series Paper for the crackers. The labels were made using the Merry Little Labels stampset and Everyday Label Punch from the Holiday Catalogue.  The Foil Snowflakes and Designer Series Paper used on the Silver box are also from the Holiday Catalogue, but are retiring on 2nd January.  The little silver box will be available from 3rd January 2018, as part of Sale-a-Bration.


If you'd like to make these but don't have all the products, simply click on the photo below to take you directly to the item or use the link to my online store.

Product List


Keep an eye out for my 2018 class dates.

Bye for now,
Robyn
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Goldys Hooked on Stampin
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig